Activate TJX Rewards
- Activate or login to a TJX Rewards account online
- The TJX Rewards Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank
To activate a card please have the TJX Rewards Credit Card on hand and a valid email address to the sure can register for an account. The benefits of account registration include:
- Online bill pay
- Receive paperless statements instead of bothersome mail
- Update TJX Rewards account information such as address or phone number
- Set up account alerts to advise the user of payment due dates or when a purchase is made using the TJX Rewards Credit Card
The Activate TJX Rewards service should only take a few minutes to complete and then the credit card can be used at any TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, or Sierra Trading Post location.
TJX Rewards Credit Card Notes
- Customers will receive 10% off their first purchase upon opening the card
- The card comes with no annual fee
- Members will earn rewards on every dollar spent at TJ Maxx (or Marshalls, HomeGoods, or Sierra Trading Post)
- For every 1,000 Rewards Points Earned the member will receive a $10 Rewards Certificate
- There is not a limit to the amount of points a TJX Rewards
- Can be used to obtain cold hard cash at any ATM that accepts MasterCard
- Offers members special shopping hours and unique fashion experience promotions (mostly in the form of coupons)
Please note TJX Rewards members will earn 5 points per $1 spent when shopping at T.J.Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra Trading Post PLUS 1 point on all other qualifying purchases (although customers who shop at a Marshalls location in Canada will only earn 1 point for every dollar spent). This is a must have card for consumers who shop at TJ Maxx or their family of stores on a consistent basis.
Any questions about the Activate TJX Rewards service can be directed to a helpful customer service agent at 1-800-926-6299 from Monday through Friday 9 AM to 6 PM EST.