- Provide feedback in regards to a purchase at Publix and earn sweepstakes entry to win a $1000 gift card that can be used at any Publix location
- The Publix survey will take about 10 minutes to complete and customers will need the 4 digit store number in order to begin
The Publix survey sweepstakes promotion is open to any legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older AND are not employee of Publix Super Markets, Inc.. Please note only people living in the state of Florida, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Tennessee are allowed to enter the Win $1000 Publix Gift Card Survey.
Publix Survey Sweepstakes Notes
- Each 1k gift card winner will be issued an IRS 1099 MISC tax form
- 3 $1000 Publix gift cards will be given away per month
- Odds of winning will depend on how many people enter the sweepstakes
- A purchase from Publix Super Markets is not required to enter the promotion
- Once contestants have won a $1000 gift card they are not allowed to win again
- The entry deadline for the Publix Survey Sweepstakes will be the last day of every month
Any contestants looking to enter without making a costly purchase from Publix Super Markets should write to: Publix Customer Voice Survey Sweepstakes Spring 2019 Entry, 3300 Publix Corporate Parkway, Lakeland, FL 33811… please include a 3×5 index card with the following information:
- Contestants name
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Mailing address
A winners list associated with the Publix Survey will be made available for request after September 1, 2019.
Publix Super Markets, Inc., (simply known as Publix in many circles) is a Lakeland based, employee own super market with more than 1100 locations on the states of Florida, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Tennessee. The company was founded by Mr. George W. Jenkins Jr. all the way back in 1930.