Rinky Dink CPA Settlement
- Obtain more details about the class action lawsuit entitled Rinky Dink v. World Business Lenders, LLC, which is case number 2:14-cv-00268-JCC
- The Rinky Dink class action lawsuit revovles around claim that World Business Lenders violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA)
Class members claim that WBL used a automatic telephone dialing system to make calls to cell phones for the purposes of commercial solicitation which is in violation of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act and the Washington Automatic Dialing and Announcing Device statute according to class members.
Rinky Dink CPA Settlement Notes
- All claims forms are due by May 3, 2019
- A 1 million dollar settlement fund has been established
- Class members should receive a payment ranging between $40–60 per claim
- All claim forms should be mailed to: WBL Settlement Claims Administrator P.O. Box. 43034 Providence, RI 02940-3404
- The Rinky Dink CPA Settlement fairness hearing will take place at 9:00 a.m at 700 Stewart Street, Suite 2310 Seattle, WA 98101
- The law firms of Terrell Marshall Law Group PLLC and Williamson & Williams will represent all class members who file valid claims
- Any objections to the 1 million dollar settlement must be filed in writing
World Business Lenders denies any wrong doing in the case but has agreed to settlement terms (pending a May 31st approval hearing).
Settlement class members are defined as:
Anyone who receive a phone call on or after December 20, 2009, WBL or someone acting on WBL’s behalf:
- Called you at a telephone number with area codes 206, 253, 360, 425, or 509 using an automatic dialing and announcing device, with a prerecorded message, for the purposes of commercial solicitation; or
- Called you on your cellular telephone using an automatic telephone dialing system or artificial or prerecorded voice message.
Any questions about the Rinky Dink CPA Settlement can be directed to (844) 830-5218 (this number can be used for general questions and claim form request via US Mail).