Survey Grocery Outlet
- Provide feedback in relation to a purchase at the Grocery Outlet
- Customers who complete the survey in full will earn an entry into a sweepstakes for a $250 gift card that can be used at ANY Grocery Outlet location
The Survey Grocery Outlet will take about 5 minutes to complete and all feedback will be used to increase the customer service at each grocery location. To start the survey the customer will need the Grocery Outlet survey code which can be found on the customers receipt plus Internet connection as it does not appear this survey can be taken by phone. The odds of winning the $250 Grocery Outlet Survey Gift Card will depend on how many people enter the sweepstakes.
- Emeryville, California-based deep discount super market that caters to poor people
- Originally founded in 1946 under the name Cannery Sales
- Specializes in discount overstocked and closeout products from name brand and private label suppliers
The Grocery Outlet was founded by Mr. Jim Read out of San Francisco, California. Mr Read was a master in purchasing surplus food products at a discount and them selling them for a profit. Today the firm is called Grocery Outlet and has more than 230 stores in the states of California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Nevada and Pennsylvania. Most of the stores today are owned and operated by locally based married couples.
Grocery Outlet Notes
- Customers can expect to save up to 60% off conventional retail prices
- Strive themselves on being a family business and saving the customer money
- Frequent customers to the Grocery Outlet should sign up for their WOW Alerts program which sends promotional updates to the customers email address
The Grocery Outlet corporate office is based at 5650 Hollis Street Emeryville, CA 94608 and can be reached by calling 510-845-1999 (PLEASE allow up to 2 business days for a repsonse when leaving a message).