Talk To McAlister’s
- Earn a nice little coupon that can be used at any McAlister’s in exchange for providing feedback in regards to a visit
The Talk To McAlister’s survey is operated by the InMoment survey firm and customers can quickly polish of the survey in less than 5 minutes and be on their way to getting the coupon. In order to kick-start the survey customers must have the four digit McAlister’s restaurant number which can be found on the customer receipt (towards the bottom) in most cases). Customers who do not have the 4 digit code (aka number) will not be able to provide feedback in the Talk To McAlister’s Guest Survey (sadly).
- Easy going (no thrills) restaurant chain specializing in sandwiches, salads and potatoes
- No alcohol is served at any locations (but the have delicious tea)
- Founded in 1989
Looking for a McAlister’s Deli in a certain area? Simply check out the McAlister’s location service and a list of locations in the users area should appear. Must try menu items when visiting McAlister’s include:
- McAlister’s Famous Sweet Tea
- The Nacho Basket (uses real RO*TEL cheese dip)
- Bacon Spud (*hint* ask for extra bacon)
- Black Angus Roast Beef Spud (the cheddar jack cheese really makes this dish)
- Orange Cranberry Club
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Wrap (this is a good item for people looking to eat healthy… simply ask for no dressing)
- Named “Top 100 Movers and Shakers” in 2014
The dessert menu at McAlister’s is OK at best but customers that must have dessert should check out either the New York Cheesecake or the Chocolate Lovin’ Spooncake.
Most families (assuming a family of 4) can get by with spending less than 30 dollars when eating out at McAllister’s and the food is somewhat healthy (better than Arby’s for example, although Arby’s is dirt cheap these days).