Try MD Hearing Aid 2
- The Try MD Hearing Aid service is the best online resource for customers to learn more about what’s called “The Doctor’s Choice For Most Affordable Hearing Aids”
- MD Hearing Aids always come pre-programmed, meaning the wearer just needs to insert them in their ear without any setup
- Customers also have the option to purchase the MD Shield Protection Plan, which covers a hearing aid from any type of accidental damage (including battery corrosion, water damage, dropping the hearing aid) beyond the normal 90 day warranty
All MD Hearing Aids (including the Air, Pro, and Volt), are designed to fit various sizes of tubes and ear domes (what actually connects a hearing aid to a wearer’s ear). With these different elements, MC Hearing Aids fit almost all adult ears comfortably. One of the most popular advantages of an MD Hearing Aid is that their Volt hearing aid uses a micro USB connection to charge, meaning there are no tiny batteries to constantly change (a charge usually lasts 18 to 20 hours). The MD Hearing Aid Air is known for being one of the smallest and lightest hearing aids available, and the Pro model is known for being one of the most affordable. Devices from MD Hearing Aid are FDA registered, and customers have the option of just purchasing one at a time, or purchasing a pair and getting a discount.
Try MD Hearing Aid 2 Notes
- Ideal for old people who can’t hear
- Does not appear a discount is offered to veterans 🙁
More To Know About MD Hearing Aid
MD Hearing Aid was started by a Chicago board certified otolaryngologist, Dr. Sreekant Cherukuri, who knew that many of his patients couldn’t afford traditionally priced hearing aids. He worked with other doctors to invent three different behind the ear devices, the cheapest one starting at under $200. Over 200,000 customers have purchased a MD Hearing Aid device, all of which come with a 100% money back guarantee.
To contact a representative about MD Hearing Aid
- 917 W Washington Blvd #202, Chicago, IL60607