Walmart Money Card Set Up
- Activate and set up a reloadable prepaid Walmart MoneyCard online in less than 2 minutes
- The Walmart Money Card is provided by GreenDot and customers will need the 16 digit card number to start the set up process
The Walmart Money Card Set Up process is super easy to complete and will require the customers name, home address, email address, and a mobile phone number. Walmart Money Card customers will also have to create a 4-digit PIN or they can allow the system to create a PIN for them. Please note that Green Dot Bank issues the money card but with a license from MasterCard International Incorporated.
Walmart Money Card Set Up Notes
- Green Dot Bank operates under the following registered trade names: GoBank, Green Dot Bank and Bonneville Bank
- This card is ideal for consumers who frequent Walmart on a weekly basis
- People who need cash quick can enroll in paid up to 2 days early with FREE direct deposit
- Offers a free Walmart MoneyCard App via the App Store and Google Play (please note App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google, Android, and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries)
When loading a Walmart Money card the charge is usually $0 unless the customer is loading the card via the Walmart Rapid Reload Service at the register. Most customers will want to utilize the FREE load option when they pay to cash their check at Walmart.
More info about the card
- Comes with a foreign transaction fee of 3% of transaction amount
- Offers 1% cash-back at Walmart stores and 3% cash back when
- Limits the card holder to $75 in cash-back rewards per rewards year
Once the Walmart Money Card Set Up process is complete the customer will receive a confirmation email. The card is protected against unauthorized transactions and can be used anywhere the MasterCard or Visa debit card logo is found in the United States.