Your Mortgage Online
- Allows a home owner to pay a mortgage online in a snap
Those who are new to the Your Mortgage Online service must first register with their mortgage information and a valid email address. Those who are returning customers can simply login with a username and password. Please dial 1-800-669-4268 for any questions about the Your Mortgage Online service and speak with a friendly customer service agent.
Foreclosure Prevention Case Escalation Unit Notes
- Should be used by a home owner who is having problems paying their mortgage and is endangered to loosing their home
- This unit will review the foreclosure prevention process that was previously conducted on the home owners account
- Please allow 3 days to receive acknowledgement of receipt by mail
- It may take as many as 15 days for the Foreclosure Prevention Case Escalation Unit to provide a resolution (please be patient as foreclosures can be complicated)
- After research is completed the mortgage holder will receive a response in writing (in some cases more information may be needed from the home owner in order to provide a resolution)
- The resolution process will NEVER take more than 30 days in total (business days)
Any documents that need to be mailed to the foreclosure unit should be sent to (with proper postage): Attn: Case Escalation Unit Research Department, 1 Corporate Drive Suite 360 Lake Zurich, IL 60047.
Looking to contact the case escalation unit by phone? Please dial 1-888-381-7679 (the call center is open from 8am-5pm CST Monday through Friday and is closed on weekends). Customers looking to contact the Loss Mitigation Department should dial toll free 1-888-395-3997.
Whenever submitting information to the foreclosure unit please provide as many details about the foreclosure as possible… required information includes the loan number and last name of the mortgage holder. This unit will do everything in their power to help the person from loosing their home but in some cases this is not possible due to financial debt.